Working at the EMEA HQ office in Madrid (Alcobendas), the QA Automation Technician will be responsible to implement an automation testing framework using Selenium on our .Net Web Applications and help on the transition between the existing automation to the new framework. For doing it so, you’ll have to work along our Development teams in Madrid and our peers in the US to streamline a common process that fulfils QA needs.
• Proven experience with test automation tools, frameworks and version control
• Proven experience with C# and .NET Framework
• Proven experience in writing test automation code.
• Proven experience in WebServices using SOAP / REST / XML.
• Proven experience in Testing Automation for Web Platforms.
• Proven experience on development cycles and testing techniques associated to them.
• Knowledge or experience with test management and ALM tools.
• Familiarity in SCRUM and/or Kanban process.
• A fluent level of English, enough to hold a phone conversation with an automation peer in the US.
Nice to have
• Understanding of SQL.
• Experience with CodedUI
• Experience working with branching workflows.
• Experience in the financial sector.
• Experience with design patters such as PageObjectPattern
Create an Automated Testing Framework within the SDLC:
- Align with US team to populate and maintain the test cases.
- Write test scripts to support the manual testing on the applications under test.
- Train QA team members on writing test scripts for the automation projects.
- Proactively look for process improvements within the QA group.
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado