We are looking now for a talented and passionate software quality assurance engineer to join the team as the expert in software quality.
The candidate must have several years of expertise in software quality assurance processes, as well as high-quality test case focusing on web-based and mobile-based applications. The candidate must hold outstanding software design and development capabilities, have an interest in technology innovation, and a willingness to grow and learn new technologies in order to incorporate them as part of the OmniAccess’ software stack.
Being the software quality assurance engineer, your key responsibility would be to lead the software testing processes set-up; to review and deploy CI mechanisms for the different tools based on testing results and automations; and to plan, schedule, implement and execute weekly milestone test cases.
The software quality assurance engineer will be part of the development team and will participate in product and service specification, design, testing, and validation processes.
- Design, schedule and implement all the testing infrastructure and activities for the different developments together with leading the technical development
- Perform all means of testing, mostly automated with minimum manual validations
- Design, specify, implement and execute test cases and acceptance criteria together with leading the technical development
- Write E2 (elegant & efficient), well-documented, and re-usable code
- Maintain and extend our test and CI frameworks as needed and develop new testing tools
- Maintain and run automation scripts for new functionality and regression testing.
- Define and implement CI procedures and include field-trials and pilot validation mechanisms into the software development procedures.
- Write technical documentation
- Promote a culture of quality throughout the organization and work in a motivated, and innovative team
- 3 to 5 years of experience on software quality assurance testing experience, preferably with web and mobile applications in the software development realm
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Automated Testing and test cases and acceptance criteria definition
- Experience in implementing, automating, and executing test cases
- Passionate about technology , excellence seeker, and capability to think out-of-the-box, both in terms of product and services definition and frameworks perspective
- Experience within agile teams, continuous integration and knowledge of at least one CD/CI framework- preferred Gitlab CD/CI
- Senior level – proficiency – in at least one of the following languages: Python, and Go
- Self-driven problem solver
- Willing to relocate to Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
What we would also like from you…
- Fluent English
- Experience working with Git, Gitlab, and Agile-like software development methodologies
- Flexibility, willingness to learn new technologies, and having a propensity to use the right tool for the right job
- Experience with Unix or Unix like environments
- Experience in third-party API-based integration
- Capacity to identify technical challenges, and solid computer science fundamentals (data structures, data base models, software architecture, problem solving, and algorithm backgrounds)
- Coffee-lover and open-minded
What we can offer you:
- Specialist training and development.
- Be part of an international and friendly team.
- Private healthcare and restaurant discount.
- Accommodation during three-six months
- Gym, games room and every thursday we invite you to eat together with the whole company.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 30.000€ - 60.000 € Bruto/año
- Incentivos: Seguro medico privado
- Otras Provincias: Barcelona, Granada, Madrid, Sevilla y Valencia