Datos del Puesto:
Start-up Company from Gambling & Casino industry is looking for a Project Manager with experience in project scheduling, scoping, planning, vendor management, reporting and escalations, delivery and project reviews. High level of English is a must.
Detalles del cliente
Technology company specialised in product and services for online gambling and casinos.
Descripción de la oferta
In this Project Manager role, you will join a Project Management team and assist in the delivery of our core product.
This role will require the post holder to work closely with Company clients to ensure their expectations are met to the highest possible standards, coordinating deadlines with internal teams.
* Ensure appropriate project governance is applied to each element of the project.
* Actively engage with the Project Manager in planning, administration and reporting according to PMO standards, and with clients requirements.
* Collaborate with Product Owners to assist in the Road Map.
* Liaise between the project teams to collate, document, store and report information and decisions.
* Prepare documentation for, and record minutes related to, on-going project meetings, ensuring circulation to all related/concerned parties.
* 3-4 + year experience as a PM.
* Demonstrable experience in project scheduling, scoping, planning, vendor management, reporting and escalations, delivery and project reviews.
* Excellent Stakeholder Management
* Strong interpersonal skills, including negotiating and Influencing
* Self starter and Team player
* Analytical and decisive
* Strong organisational skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Knowledge of MS Project
Oferta de empleo