Web Financial Group is a leading provider of market data and trading solutions to the Financial Services industry. With over 250 of the largest Banks and Brokerages as clients, it has an extensive client base in Europe and Latin America.
We are growing so we are looking for a new colleague for our headquarters in Madrid as Project Manager to help drive major projects in Spain, UK, France and the USA.
Main duties for this position are:
· To manage the definition, design development, testing and delivery of software solutions for clients;
· To define requirements for market data services and trading applications and to manage relevant procedures to ensure that business needs are fully met;
· To provide support to Account Management in the definition of changes, timescales and costs;
· To provide analysis in the assessment of production incidents;
· To undertake Quality Assurance activities to ensure that changes meet business needs.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Spanish working permit or NIE.
- 3-5 years Project Management experience within the Financial Institution sector;
- Use of Project Management software and systems development lifecycle tools, for example Atlassian;
- Understanding of the Development cycle, continuous integration and Quality Assurance with exposure to Development methodologies for example agile and waterfall;
- Native English with high level of Spanish.
- Willingness to support system interventions / releases at night and weekends; core hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Experience of defining solutions involving widgets, API and/or messaging solutions;
- Atlassian suite knowledge: Confluence, Jira, Stash.
- DevOps methodology, Dockers, Graylog, Jenkins, RunDeck.
- Office suites (Microsoft Office, Libre/Open Office, Google Drive)