MediaMarkt, empresa líder en distribución de electrónica de consumo, precisa incorporar en sus oficinas centrales de El Prat de Llobregat (Barcelona) a un PROJECT MANAGER IT.
As a team member of the Project Management Office, will be responsible of managing projects to implement or enhance systems and processes for multiple areas of the company. Also he will have to ensure project deliverables are within the defined quality, time and cost constraints
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or IT related areas
- Complementary Project Management studies. (i.e. PMP Certification or equivalent)
- Minimum 4 years´ of progressive work experience in management of mid-scale projects mainly linked with new systems and software solutions. Technical background mandatory. Experience in Retail processes or in the Supply Chain.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills. Ability to present complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Must be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting user needs
- Customer service oriented and empathized with user demands.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Energy and enthusiasm for learning, along with a clear desire to continue to develop and grow in knowledge and experience.
- Team player.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- High english level
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado