I am looking for a Project Manager for a leading Engineering and innovations company in Barcelona!
Our client, a leading I+D+I, is looking for a Project Manager to be based at their offices located around Barcelona.
Highly passionate about technology and management.
As part of the job, will be responsible of:
- Coordinate the complete execution of the project, from negotiation to project closure, including technical development and budget controlling.
- Organise and manage the work of the team to achieve the objectives.
- Ensure high quality and timely execution of the project tasks within the project budget.
- Preparation of Technical Reports and Project Proposals
- Organize project meetings and give presentations in front of public
- Assist the client with the preparation of business plans, feasibility study
The candidate shall have:
- Engineering Degree
- Experience in Project Management, mainly in Research projects.
- Fluency in English is a Must
- Experience in Product Development and preparation of Business Plans.
- Ability to cooperate with industrial partners, engineers and scientists.
- Willingness to travel frequently both nationally and internationally; Driver´s license.
- Good command of MS Office and strong internet research skills, using different search engines and databases.
- Responsiveness and ability to perform different tasks; Accuracy, reliability and ability to meet deadlines;
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities; Creative thinking, personal initiative and strong communication skills.
- Salary according experience
- A unique experience working in an international, dynamic and growing group in science, technology and industry.
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary with other benefits (home office).
- On the job training and participation in workshops to achieve the tasks above.
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado