Comextic Soluciones de Negocio, IT Consultancy operating countrywide and abroad, with focus on Business Intelligence projects deployment, ERP Solutions & e-Commerce, is currently seeking a BI Project Manager to become part of the team in its Zaragoza head office.
We look for a candidate who is proactive, team player, with a high sense of responsibility and willing to run a long-term professional career, joining a young and dynamic company, in full growth and expansion.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Proven track record for delivering management in BI projects as Project Manager / Senior BI Consultant / BI Analyst (at least for 5 years).
- Experience in deployment / management of BI projects using market solutions (Qlik, Tableau, Microstrategy, Oracle BI, Pentaho, IBM Cognos, Microsoft BI)
- Understanding of Big Data solutions and environments (MongoDB, Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra)
- Experience and confidence in project implementations using Phyton, R
- Knowledge and experience of working with PMP/Agile software development methodologies (certification is a plus)
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent English (international projects)
Role Description; Duties and Responsibilities:
- As Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for defining methodologies and procedures.
- You’ll also define requirements, analyze business needs, test and elicit functional BI requirements and ROI.
- Design of bespoke solutions for the client.
- You’ll work across several methodologies and management frameworks.
- Tasks and resources follow-up.
- You’ll define functional tests, ensure deliverables’ quality and create templates.
- You’ll be responsible for the planning, definition and execution of your assigned consultancies.
- Project cost calculation and budget alignment.
- Open-ended contract. This is a permanent role.
- Certification process available.
- A chance to take part in huge and innovative international projects.
- Join a highly qualified team plenty of knowledge to share.
- Tailored professional career according to knowledge and skills provided.
We guarantee absolute confidentiality throughout the recruitment process.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado