Our client, one of the most famous company worldwide, is currently building his Global Digital Hub in Barcelona. We are building a new team to design and build their M&S solutions in Barcelona and we are looking for an IT Project Delivery Manager (Digital).
We are looking for a Project Delivery Manager for our Medical Field Force team who will be responsible of one to several projects within the Medical Field Force Team, in charge of designing, delivering and supporting projects.
The Medical Field Force team is supporting our clients´ Infant Nutrition and Health Science business units through the provision of a CRM solution and other capabilities to provide efficiency to the field sales team.
- Ensure alignment of project scope, timelines and acceptance criteria with Key Stakeholders and 3 years outlook strategic roadmap.
- Establish and manage the governance with key stakeholders and operational steering so that key decisions, issues, risks escalation and transparent communication occurs on time throughout the life of the project.
- Develop and maintain the overall project detailed plan.
- Ensure end to end delivery of a project, from concept, design, configuration, tests and rollout in pilot markets, in line with Globe Project Management standards and guidelines.
- Ensure delivered project are compliant by design.
- Manage budget, planning, and regular communication with stakeholders
- In charge of the design and configure of new releases, implementation of new version in pilot markets, maintenance and 3rd level support of the release(s) in production.
- Execute capacity planning and risk management to cover core/ non-core activities (like 3rd level support).
- Ensure adherence to the principles and practices of Nestle Continuous Excellence
- Manage the day-to-day activities of cross-functional project teams and ensure the adherence to the project plan.
- Develop and maintain all strong working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Utilize effective project and time management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage contract and day to day relationship with 3rd party suppliers, team members (functional and technical) by setting and providing them with clear goals and objectives.
- Work closely with the functional owner and the Business to clarify and drive the functional requirements
Education and experience:
- You are a project manager who loves complex situations, have rock-solid, proven project/program management leadership track record.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of project experience and are used to leading complex international, cross functional projects.
- Experience with bid preparation and project management tools and processes.
- Experience with some or several CRM tools, Saleforce.com or Veeva Suite,
- You are familiar with PMP, PRINCE2, Agile, Scrum and/or other industry standard methodologies
- You have experience with PM Tools (MS Project, PPMC, Jira, etc.) as well as standard MS Tools (Visio, PowerPoint, etc.). PM certification is a plus.
- You communicate effectively in English both in writing and spoken with all levels of business and technical professionals.
- You have strategic thinking and business acumen.
- You are experienced in stakeholder management as well as in conflict resolution in a cross-functional environment.
- Undergraduate degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Leadership skills and track record in managing virtual / remote teams.
Type of contract: Perm
Salary package: basic salary + social benefits + career path
If you consider that your profile could match with our client requirements, do not hesitate to send me your updated CV in English!
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 54.000€ - 60.000 € Bruto/año