Our client, one of the most famous company worldwide, is currently building his Global Digital Hub in Barcelona. We are building a new team to design and build their M&S solutions in Barcelona and we are looking for an IT Project Delivery Manager (Digital).
We are looking for an IT Project Delivery Manager who will be responsible of one to several projects within the Marketing Team, in charge of designing, delivering and supporting Marketing Solutions. As first mission, he/she will be working on our eContent Publication solution, to publish product information data to our retailers worldwide, to our internal eCommerce site and other publication channels.
- Ensure alignment of project scope, timelines and acceptance criteria with Key Stakeholders and 3 years outlook strategic roadmap.
- Establish and manage the governance with key stakeholders and operational steering so that key decisions, issues, risks escalation and transparent communication occurs on time throughout the life of the project.
- Develop and maintain the overall project detailed plan.
- Ensure end to end delivery of a project, from concept, design, configuration, tests and rollout in pilot markets, in line with Globe Project Management standards and guidelines.
- Ensure delivered project are compliant by design.
- Ensure solution are quick, easy and cheap to deploy in the Markets
- Manage assigned project / sustain resources and budget (vs actuals) appropriately to execute project strategy in the most efficient way with focus on Design, Configure and Sustain activities. Execute capacity planning and risk management to cover core/ non-core activities (like 3rd level support).
- Manage the day-to-day activities of cross-functional project teams and ensure the adherence to the project plan.
- Identify risks and propose mitigating actions. Keep issues visible and avoid impacting the project´s success.
Education and experience:
- You are a project manager who loves complex situations, have rock-solid, proven project/program management leadership track record using waterfall and/or agile environments.
- You have a minimum of 10 years of project experience and are used to leading complex international, cross functional projects, over 2 million budget.
- Experience with bid preparation and project management tools and processes.
- Experience with some or several marketing tools, content management systems or marketing processes.
- You are familiar with PMP, PRINCE2, Agile, Scrum and/or other industry standard methodologies
- You have experience with PM Tools (MS Project, PPMC, Jira, etc.) as well as standard MS Tools (Visio, PowerPoint, etc.). PM certification is a plus.
- You communicate effectively in English with all levels of business and technical professionals.
- You have strategic thinking and business acumen.
- You are experienced in stakeholder management as well as in conflict resolution in a cross-functional environment.
- You are eager to learn new things and are open to the ever-changing needs of the new digital marketing world whatever that may mean over the years to come.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
- Leadership skills and track record in managing virtual / remote teams.
- Experience & Knowledge in Digital content Publishing to eRetailers and owned channels (Websites, Direct To Consumer platforms).
Salary package: basic salary + social benefits + career path
If you consider that your profile could match with our client requirements, do not hesitate to send me your updated CV in English!
- Experiencia: Más de 10 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 54.000€ - 60.000 € Bruto/año