Perfil del Candidato:
Candidates are expected to possess the following qualifications:
* To have either a science degree (Masters level or PhD) but with a good understanding of business dynamics or a business degree (Masters level or MBA) but with a good understanding of science and technology.
* To possess very strong analytical skills and excellent written communication skills and presentation skills.
* To have an interest in commercial matters and the preparation of business plans
* To have an interest in or experience with technology projects or EU grant proposal writing.
Datos del Puesto:
We are looking for a candidate with experience working in RD&I or EU Grant Funding Project for an international innovation and grant consultancy based in Malaga.
Detalles del cliente
International growing innovation and grant consultancy.
Descripción de la oferta
You will join a team of consultants based in Malaga´s office assuming this responsibilities;
* Help companies across sectors and technology areas with external funding for their research, development and innovation projects.
* Identify the best funding programs for your clients across national and European instruments thereby maximising their chances of success.
* Administrating and monitoring the application process for your customers, as well as delivering a complete EU application including technical and SOA description, project plan an budget, business plan, IRP management and commercialisation strategy.
Oferta de empleo
* Good career opportunities.
* An attractive salary package with a bonus potential.
* A flexible and informal working environment.
En esta oferta serás redirigido a la pagina web de la empresa.
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta. Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.