Senior Full Stack (PHP) Developer Sought
Well established company group situated between Spain and the UK seeks Senior Full Stack PHP Developer for immediate full-time employment.
Highly Competitive salary offered, alongside other benefits.
A high standard of English is required.
• Good basic pay
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to work remotely
• Commitment to invest in further training & career development
• Performance bonus potential
• Supportive, entrepreneurial environment
• Full access to required equipment/software
• HTML/CSS: 5 years (Required)
• Web server management (NGINX, Apache): 2 years (Required)
• MySQL: 5 years (Required)
• PHP: 5 years (Required)
• Varnish/Turpentine: 1 year (Required)
• ERP Systems: 5 years (Required)
• Mobile/tablet web development: 5 years (Required)
• Web security and vulnerability: 5 years (Required)
Frameworks & Platforms
• Magento 2
• Soap/XML/Rest API integration
• ERP Systems
Key Responsibilities Include
• Maintaining, updating and improving all web platforms
• Ensuring development best practices are adhered to
• Managing and scheduling development work
• Creating and following a clear testing procedure for both developers and end-users
• Following development guides and/or suggesting better workflows
• Code reviews of other developers work
• Daily communication with office team in UK/Spain
• MySQL database administration
• Deploying code releases
• Managing GCloud infrastructure
• Deploying Linux security patches
• Monitoring system health
• Research into & Optimising features across all platforms
• We are a company group based between the UK and Spain. We dynamic and forward thinking with a global online outreach. Our focus is on legal products within the hemp and drug harm minimisation fields. If this may be a concern then please do not get in touch.
• Our company has been established over 15 years and continues to see annual growth. Although this expansion has in recent years been slowed to a large extent by unreliable developers.
• In light of this we are increasing salary and looking for the very best in the field. We currently work on Magento 1 but are keen to explore our options for the future with the right candidate (either Magento 2 or a custom PHP platform).
• Please send cover letter and CV with detailed portfolio of previous sites worked on.
• Applicant must have own transport and drive