On behalf of Lottoland (lottolandcorporate.com), Ciklum is looking for a Product Owner to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Launching in Gibraltar in 2013, Lottoland had an initial team of just seven employees united by a frustration with the traditional lottery offerings.
The business was founded upon a promise to introduce a completely different product with a unique customer experience, huge pay-outs and infinite choice.
Today, Lottoland is active across four continents, has a run rate of over €360 million and has over 7 million customers. This makes Lottoland one of the most successful start-ups in Europe.
To date, our players have won over €960 million via our website; in 2016 alone, we had two huge pay-outs of €22 million and €14 million.
Reporting to the VP Product we are seeking for an experienced Product Owner to work in the Product Management team, with an excellent level of knowledge of e-commerce/Gambling/Gaming product from both a customer, business stakeholder understanding and technology perspective. Setting and leading product strategy the Product Owner will be the go to person across the organisation for specific product streams/topics/themes and will be responsible for delivery of scalable products and a framework upon which to iterate for years to come.
• Business savvy – able to make decisions at any stage throughout the process in line with stakeholder needs
• Owns the vision for what is to be built/done – keeping tools up to date
• Completes backlog refinement’ – in line with developers and business
• Available to the Scrum teams and driving the best product possible with them – answers questions from developers & clarifies requirements
• Available and fully/actively engaged with other teams (Brand, Ops, Marketing etc)
• Actively communicating to all stakeholders at all points
• Act as voice of the customer – solid understanding of user needs
• Documents new feature for implementation and completes release notes
• Full understanding of the brand
• Full understanding of the market place, the competition and of future trends
• 5+ years of e-commerce Product Ownership/Management experience
• An understanding of the gambling/gaming landscape
• 3+ years Online Gaming/Gambling experience desired
• Proven track record of top performance measured against business growth, revenue and other metrics/variables
• Strategic thinking with strong communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
• Willingness to travel
What´s in it for you?
• A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
• An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Continuous learning based on a training & development program
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum´s employee, you´ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
- Imprescindible Residir: España
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado