Your new company
Digital consulting firm focused on helping clients on: Design and build new digital products; plan and execute digital transformation programmes; build, scale, and maximise the performance of digital teams.
Their London-based teams are focus on digital strategy, product design, transformation, and programme management; while their local teams - including Barcelona - are best in class Software Engineers and Product Specialists.
Your new role
As a product owner you will lead, define, and design new products. You will be responsible for driving a software development team - working on different applications and web technologies - to achieve successful outcomes and will contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Work with business stakeholders, clients, consumers to define the product vision, gather requirements and design solutions
- Create and manage a product backlog
- Negotiate, agree and prioritise the product backlog
- Oversee the development stages and drive the team to create successful outcomes
- Anticipate client needs and help business stakeholders to navigate different solutions
- Evaluate product progress at each iteration and take the required actions to adjust the product to the business/market needs
We adopted agile methodologies, working in self-managed scrum teams and collaborating closely with our Clients. You will get to work alongside highly motivated and technically gifted colleagues allowing you to expand your skill-set whilst also imparting your knowledge to the wider team.
What you´ll need to succeed
- Bachelors´ degree (business or engineering).
- 5+ years´ experience in Product Owner roles in tech industry.
- Solid understanding of fintech industry or payments
- Team Player
- Self Motivated
- Excellent written and verbal english communication skills
- Proactive approach to communicate with clients and anticipate issues
- High impact and entrepreneurial personality
- Flexibility to travel to the UK
What you´ll get in return
- Competitive salary according your background
- Join a high standard engineering team
- Goal oriented approach
- Flexible work environment and working from home friendly policy
- Office in prime locations, great amenities and perks (Barcelona)
- Health Insurance
- Discretionary bonuses
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado