Your key tasks will be:
• You will be part of our Agile TV Product team to bring award-winning products and services to market, building the best TV experience.
• You will be responsible for prioritize and maintain product-backlogs and drive timely delivery of new features aligned with product strategy.
• Write user-stories with clear requirements and acceptance criteria..
• Write test plans to ensure product certification and quality.
• Set sprint goals and plan releases and upgrades.
• Assist to daily meetings, working together with other teams to build the best TV experience.
• Keeping up to date of market trends.
• Follow success KPIs and analyse metrics to improve product and reduce friction.
• Stay ahead of the curve regarding changes and trends in the Pay TV development.
You have to:
• Be fluent in English.
• Have previous working experience as a Product Owner for >3 year(s).
• You love product development — the collaborative process of many teams, including engineering, working together to create something awesome for people to use.
• Have deep knowledge of professional and consumer media technologies and a passion for thoughtful design-driven consumer.
• Have proven demonstrated experience creating great user-centred solutions on TV and mobile platforms.
• Be familiar with TV Technologies (streaming, drm,).
Why join us?
• Thrilling projects and products are waiting for you. Lots of things to do, a bunch of talented people to work with and a real technological challenge. Ready to foster innovation?.
• Your family and friends will see the outcomes of your job. How terrific is that!!!.
• You will be connected to some of the coolest brands and bigger companies worldwide.
• Because we believe your personal life is as important as your career, you can enjoy flexibility in terms of location, working hours...
• Your colleagues will be from different nationalities, cultures and backgrounds.
• Willing to be feel empowered in an ongoing learning environment? Would you like to attend industry events and summits? If so, this is the place for you.
We are looking forward to hearing from you if:
• You are a collaborative team player, self-motivated individual who takes ownership, eager to learn and willing to take challenges, hands on, creative thinker with a vision and flexible
• You have an outstanding communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, entrepreneurial spirit and solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado