In Tekman we are revolution, innovation, creativity and technology. We are a company in constant expansion process and currently we have presence in 7 countries on South America (México, Chile, Argentina, Ecuador and Paraguay).
Feel the pride of being part of a positive project with impact on more than 1 million children. Put your talent at the service of the technological revolution in schools and transform the future. ¿The challenge? Go further with the intelligence, sensitivity, pedagogy and coherence of the ages to which our programs are directed.
In addition, we are constantly working to create a happy place for our workers, and we want you to be part of it!
Are you looking for a place to grow? Where each day can you learn and contribute? We are waiting for you!
We are looking for a PRODUCT OWNER for the headquarters in Barcelona.
Depending on the product´s direction, its mission will be, be in care by the vision and objectives of the business for the product to be built and convey this vision and objectives to the development team. He must maximize the business value and for these is necessary to know the business and be able to create new value elements.
- Lead the necessary resources for the successful definition of the product, where it will provide a business context for the software development team. It will maintain close collaboration with the business teams and with the stakeholders involved in the product.
- Coordinate internal and external development teams, planning priorities, product requirements and delivery schedule, guiding that the project does not lose its focus.
- Pilot the tests of the new product improvement features.
- Provide a continuous report on the evolution of the developments to the different stakeholders.
- To guide the team and the organization on how to use the best practices and values of Agile / Scrum.
We are looking for:
- Min 3 years of experience as a Product Owner and having worked with Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- The sector must be a value-added product, whether technological as a service.
- Technical university education and training / experience in Agile methodologies.
- Valuable business management / MBA training.
- English fluid level.
- Experience in .net development.
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado