Are you a curious person constantly searching for the answer to the problems of society? Are you willing to grow in a multicultural environment, working all over Europe? Then, you will suit perfectly at Inspiralia. We are a passionate and dynamic New Product Development Company. We offer solutions to our clients across a wide range of sectors such as Health and Wellbeing, Energy and Industry.
We are searching for an Principal Electronic Design Engineer with a deep and solid mechanical design background and with deep commercial product development experience for our office in Madrid. The candidate will manage our R&D Projects for European clients, in areas such as high-speed digital and analogue circuit design, system testing and integration and/or supply chain management in direct touch with clients.
This position is highly entrepreneurial, as the candidate will be instrumental in transforming the project into a workable product. She/He will also have to maintain personal relationships with customers based all across Europe. The position has a wide scope and includes functions ranging from planning and executing tests preparing certifications satisfying DFM, DFT and EMC, or programming on languages such as Python. The candidate will manage her/his own team.
We require a candidate with:
• University degree in Engineering with specialization in Electronics or similar.
• Experience in sales would be an advantage
• At least, 3 years’ experience in a similar role, managing her/his own team.
• C2 – Grade A (C2.2) / Native English speaker with another European language.
• Travel availability 20% (Europe).
• Organized and methodic approach to projects
• Analytical, with an affinity for finding new problems to solve
• Able to deliver under pressure and remain calm when working with deadlines
• Clear thinker, motivated to bring order to chaos
• Highly energetic and motivating team leader
• Commercial mindset and entrepreneur at heart
• Imaginative, creative and curious, unafraid to innovate
We offer a full-time contract with attractive and competitive retribution plus social benefits.
- Imprescindible Residir: España
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Grado Medio
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado