* Working within a new team created to support a big multinational customer, providing VoIP support in a NOC to NOC relationship.
* The successful candidate will carry out first and second level analysis, diagnostics, fault isolation and fault resolution, for customer reported incidents and enquiries, using the incident management process in line with the Service Centre objectives
* This includes end-to-end ownership, co-ordination and management of tasks assigned to other teams and network partners.
* Proactively monitor, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve faults across the customer VoIP Solution
* Single point of contact for incidents and changes for the customer.
* Infrastructure and a range of IP services according to product SLAs, up to 3rd Level Support.
* Coordinate operational relationships, and liaise with suppliers and internal teams to resolve Customer queries, incidents and change requests.
* Build, manage and strengthen Customer relationship. Create and follow up on communication plans agreed with Customers.
* Ensure records of work carried out are maintained accurately and on time, to facilitate the smooth running of the business.
* Manage own workload effectively.
* Carry out systems checks to confirm service status, configuration and presentation.
* Build a network of contacts within the organisation in order to be able to find a solution to Customer faults or enquiries in a timely manner.
* Participate, when requested, in Continual Service Improvement initiatives representing the Service Centre and area of expertise.
* Provide training and coaching to new starters and less experienced team members and/or peers to assist with the on-going development of the team.
* Coordinate and provide input into reports for complex and major incidents for individual Customers.
* Participate and be available to work in the shift rota as required.
What we offer:
The company is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location. The company supports diversity and inclusion in the workplace and has signed Diversity Charter.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. The company recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
Relaxed dress code
Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
39 hours working week and additional days off as per own collective bargaining agreement
Benefit package that includes life insurance, private health insurance and pension plan. In addition flexible benefits scheme
Lunch vouchers or childcare vouchers
Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
International environment with employees from more than 35 different nationalities
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Formación Mínima: Grado EEES (Bolonia)
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado