Perfil del Candidato:
* University degree in Business Administration/Finance or equivalent
* Project Management (preferably CAPM) and/or Business Analysis training
* 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry (preferably insurance industry)
* 3+ years of experience in project and ideally program management in a global environment (preferably in more than one function/ business)
* Strong controlling and knowledge platform background
* Experience in process and operational improvement (e.g. Lean) as well as change management
* Good understanding of IT delivery methods (e.g. SDLC)
* Understanding of agile delivery methods (e.g. Scrum)
* Effective communication, presentation and relationship management skills at different levels and in a multicultural environment.
* Analytical approach and practical problem solving and solution development skills
* Ability to work effectively in a global organization and under time pressure
* Strong team player and self-starter
* Good working knowledge in project and portfolio management tools (ideally Planview)
* Strong project finance, cost controlling and cost benefit analysis skill
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (incl. MS Project)
* Strong knowledge of developing and managing Sharepoint sites, skills in web development software and code (e.g., HTML, Java) are a plus
* Fluent in English (spoken and written at CAE level or equivalent), other languages are a plus
Datos del Puesto:
As a PMO Consultant (PPE), you will engage with our global business partners and help build required process, tool and people capabilities throughout the organization by supporting effective adoption of project delivery methods, supporting guidance, templates and knowledge platforms which enable effective and successful project delivery
As a member of the Group Project Management Office team in Barcelona you will help drive the teams mission to further evolve Zurichs global project delivery capabilities, by supporting the use and adoption of Zurichs project delivery framework, supporting artefacts and knowledge platforms.
Acting as an ambassador for Zurichs project delivery standards and Group PMO objectives your key tasks and accountabilities include:
* Support the change request process to maintain and enhance Zurichs project/program delivery standards and principles (C-3PF) and career frameworks in line with project professional needs and aligned to industry standards
* Support the maintenance of framework artefacts (templates and guidance) according to project professional needs, defined standards and principles.
* Support maintenance of the project professionals knowledge platform (Sharepoint) content
* Support various aspects of the project professional community of practice (webinars and on-site events), membership oversight and support to community members
* Support the coordination demand and scheduling of project professionals training courses with country counterparts
* Support maintenance and updates to in-house training material and project portfolio tool guidance and intranet
* International company
* International and multicultural environment
* Work in the leader of the sector
* Professional career
En esta oferta serás redirigido a la pagina web de la empresa.
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta. Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.