Nota: No hay vacante en Madrid. Estamos buscando para P3 Solutions en Alemania analizadores de penetración para su sede en Aquisgrán (una ciudad en el oeste de Alemania).
Are you looking for an international opportunity in a dynamic environment working with colleagues who are experts in their fields? Are you passionate about IT Security and love tackling new obstacles in order to achieve the best results for your customers? Then this might be exactly the right job for you!
P3 Solutions, a 2007 start-up and part of the German P3 Group, provides consulting services in the area of digital products, processes and services, supporting its customers throughout the whole way to their digital transformation. With IT Security being an important part of the digitalization chain, P3 Solutions is looking for an English-speaking Penetration Tester to join the team in its headquarters in Aachen (Germany).
- Safety-/penetration testing in various markets like automotive, energy and aviation
- Ethical hacking in different sectors
- Developing an attack- scenario for different services and constituents
- Generating counteractive measures for the identified safety gaps
- Developing innovative ideas for the in-house P3 security lab with focus on intelligent and automatized attack vectors
- Evaluation, preparation and presentation of project results
- Cooperation in exciting IT security projects
- Successfully completed studies in a technical field, preferably Computer Science / Engineering with emphasis in security related fields or a minimum of 3.5 years of experience in (ICT) security
- Very good knowledge of network and service security
- CEH/OSCP certification is an advantage
- Knowledge in TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc.
- Experience with security tools such as Nessus, Acunetix, NMAP, Wireshark, Hyena and/or Metasploit
- Good communication skills paired with customer and goal-oriented methods
- Fluent in spoken and written English, knowledge in German is appreciated
- Travel flexibility
- An interesting, diversified and challenging working environment
- Exciting projects for prestigious customers
- Personal and professional development opportunities from the start
- Continuous coaching by experienced consultants and participation in professional trainings
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: Menos de un año
- Formación Mínima: Grado EEES (Bolonia)
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Info Otros Países: Alemania