Excellent english communication, both verbal and written, with clients and team members.
Collaboration with other members of the team to create audit timelines, risk assessments, and other planning documents.
Demonstrate and apply a detailed and thorough understanding of standards, regulations and information systems related to PCI/DSS and P2PE
Demonstrate and apply strong project management skills, maintaining the culture of teamwork, the project timelines and quality of deliverables.
Demonstrate confidentiality and integrity within a professional environment.
Payment Methods Security Consultant
Company specialised in payment methods and security
- Lead the development and service delivery of PCI/P2PE programs.
- Streamline control testing to ensure effective and efficient validation and execution of PCI DSS and P2PE Assessments.
- Design, execute, and maintain high-quality, integrated and efficient audit procedures.
- Assist in building audit methodology, quality review standards, and communication protocols for all audit findings.
- Prepare and communicate issues, risks, and recommendations to leadership, including on-going insights on potential corrective action plans.
- Possess experience with Security in the payment Industry.
- Experience Writing policies, defining Standards, engaging with key stakeholders and aligning to business objectives related to PCI/DSS and P2PE auditing.
- Knowledgeable with the steps required for remediation of findings in a PCI and P2PE Audit.
- Direct hire in final client
- International environment
- Career plan
- Salary: 40.000
- Zone: Madrid (Sol)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 39.000€ - 42.000 € Bruto/año
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.