Leading company in industry is currently looking for an Operations Analyst.
The purpose of the position is to develop, manage, maintain and improve the quality of the Operations Financial reporting analytics, enhance financial processes and systems in order to provide timely and accurate financial information to the organizations Operations.
The role main accountabilities will be the following:
- Collection of relevant data in order to prepare consolidated operations reports and preparation of the same in cooperation with production planners and finance
- Produce and develop daily, weekly and monthly management reports for the operations
- Perform on a regular basis trend analysis of key OPS metrics and build dashboards for senior management
- Ad hoc analyses and reports for all areas within the Operations function
- Work with the Operations teams to develop corrective actions in relation to performance variance and KPI improvement
- Evaluation and preparation of CAPEX proposals for submission to CFO in coordination with OPS managers and finance.
- Participate in relevant OPS meetings and site visits to develop and maintain full understanding of the functioning of the business.
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to improve data integrity in relation to Operations Analytics
- Extract data, build internal data sources, and integrate different SAS solutions
If you find this offer interesting and would like to know more about it do not hesitate to apply for further information.
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado