Perfil del Candidato:
Datos del Puesto:
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Online Content Analyst will be responsible for the technical delivery (creating, managing and maintaining) of the assessment definitions, pages and content items within our client solutions. Public websites and technical tools in accordance with the business and client requirements.
Our international client is one of the best companies to work for. American company based in Pozuelo (A6) Madrid.
Update and maintain assessment definitions and content (75%)
* Collaborating with Solutions team to ensure specifications are captured and understood
* Analysing business and client requirements and translating into technical details
* Using the in-house written content management system (CMS) to manage content within page definitions
* Managing XML based assessment definitions (surveys, calculation groups, reports and emails)
* Manage content items across the systems
* Test workflows and inputs / outputs to ensure functionality is correct
* Deploy to internal testing, user acceptance testing and ultimately to production environments
* Use T-SQL to manage and maintain some legacy systems
Technical Support (25%)
* Analyse bugs (raised internally or by clients) in order to troubleshoot problem area
* Collaborate with Client Support Team as needed
* Alter definitions as appropriate subsequently test and deploy
En esta oferta serás redirigido a la pagina web de la empresa.
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta. Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.