As a DevOps Engineer, you have experience in working in an agile environment and have already worked as a business & technical consultant with business partners. As a key driver on BASF´s path of digitalization, you support existing products and initiative as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses. Role specific activities (what is expected of you as an employee).
Role specific activities (what is expected of you as an employee)
• Consult our internal business partner to find the best solution to drive digitalization based on Microsoft Office 365 services with focus on collaboration related demands
• Understand the business specific requirements and build (configuration, development, testing) state of the art technical solutions based upon specifications
• Drive for innovative but sustainable technical solutions with customer orientation in alignment with guidelines and policies by ensuring running, supportable and stable solutions
• Accompany Turn-into-Production and User Acceptance process, including know how transfer, documentation as well as continuous product improvements (independent from make or buy)
• Optimize methodology, tools, guidelines and techniques for solution development according to IS strategy and enterprise architecture
• Design and suggest technical recommendations based on cloud and on-premise infrastructures, support effort estimation process and create technical concepts
• Be an integral part of the Office 365 Collaboration Consulting squad, arrange workshops, demos and present your working results. Continuously share experiences within the squad and the global team
Required (Education, Additional Qualifications and experience)
• Bachelor´s Degree from an accredited college or university in Information Technology - or - A completed apprenticeship with minimum 5+ years´ work experience is required.
• Minimum 3+ years´ experience in working in Cloud services environment.
• Minimum 2+ years´ experience in Microsoft Office 365 services.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster a positive and energized culture.
• Excellent judgement. Able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid, logical decisions in a fast-moving company.
• A growth mindset with a curiosity to learn and improve.
• Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal English communication skills.
• Experiences in working in global / virtual teams and related projects / programs
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps (VSTS), Microsoft Planner a plus
• Office 365 / Microsoft 365 certifications
• Knowledge of application lifecycle, change/release management processes and ITIL / ITSM
• Knowledge of project management methodologies like Agile (Scrum)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado