Role Requirements (E=essential, P=preferred)
* E - Certificate of Higher Education degree in computing or telecommunication engineering
* P - Bachelors degree in an above mentioned field
* E - Advanced knowledge in C#, ASP .NET, SQL Server
* E - Strong knowledge in C/C++
* P- Advanced knowledge of relevant operating systems and communication interfaces
* E- Advanced knowledge of software design and testing principles
* E - Knowledge in Automated testing and Test Driven Development.
* P - Proficient in an above mentioned field.
* P - Experience with tools such as Selenium, Watir or SoapUI .
* P - Experience with Agile methods (like SCRUM or Kanban)
* E - Intermediate level in English
* P - High level in English
* E - Accuracy and attention to detail
* E - Ability to use Agile methods.
This position is responsible for analyzing, developing, testing, and supporting highly complex application software by translating project requirements into source code without major supervision. These software applications must be developed and maintained with high-quality standards and minimal defects. Also responsible for giving support to current projects and to more junior developers.
Work in a team setting to design complex computer systems and business applications.
Encodes project requirements tranlating backlog items specifications into source code .
Confirms software requirements by revision of program with project manager .
Programs the computer by entering coded information.
Works with Test Driven Development technique for coding software .
Writes automatic unit tests that follows each component specification .
Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
Maintains Software Documentation and comments the source code .
Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
Maintains client confidencial data and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Self manages the time invest in tasks and estimates time to acomplish new tasks .
Collaborates with the software development team and commercial team to solve problems or doubts .
Participates in Agile processes .
Tracks advances in tasks using Agile software tools.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Provides local knowledge answering questions to the Operations team.
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Otras Provincias: Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.