Perfil del Candidato / Datos del Puesto
- Univeristy degree or bachelor degree in computer science, mathematical, economic or equivalent work experience
- Advanced level of English spoken and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with team members and virtual teams from different locations and different cultural background
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco LAN, WLAN, and DC LAN technologies
- Knowledge of F5 SLB technologies
- Ability to prepare and conduct internal technical trainings
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client´s office or in one of Accenture´s 50 delivery centers around the world.
Currently we are looking for a LAN Network Engineer for an important client in Madrid.
- Network test execution for LAN, WLAN, SLB and DC LAN
- Producing and maintaining sufficient documentation for component standards
- Ensuring solutions and components implemented comply Quality/Regulatory standards
- Providing introductory training to new members of the team
- Responsible for service improvement and optimization
- Communication with client points of contact
- Responsible for the ongoing adaptation processes to client needs
- Proactive approach towards the managed area