We are seeking a Senior QA Engineer for our USM Engineering Team. The ideal candidate will become a core part of a team of talented engineers building innovative security software products. This is a purely technical position for someone that is comfortable working in a fast-paced release cycle.
As a member of The Alien Nation, you will be entering an exciting growth stage company with offices in Austin, San Mateo, Spain, and Ireland. We´re on a mission to provide organizations throughout the universe with highly intelligent security that is affordable and simple to use. We founded AlienVault to help organizations of all shapes and sizes achieve world-class security without the headaches and huge expense of other solutions. And we are passionate about our mission! Interested in joining our Alien Nation?
AlienVault builds security software for global customers throughout North/South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Besides having the opportunity to work for an award-winning company offering an award-winning product, you´ll have a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the security industry. Our executives and security researchers are regularly quoted in the press, and we´ve been positioned a "Visionary" by Gartner in the SIEM Magic Quadrant for the last two years running (in fact, we were the only vendor in the visionary quadrant in 2013!).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Developing and executing functional and non-functional software test plans.
- Identifying and facilitating issue resolution with functional and technical groups.
- Documenting test results.
- Unit testing.
- Integration testing.
- Function and System testing.
- Performance and Security testing.
- Source code analysis.
- Establishing quality control policies in accordance with best practices (quality gate - continuous inspection).
- Product deliveries validation prior to release.
- Supporting the Engineering product development cycle.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of experience in QA.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl...).
- Experience testing REST APIs.
- Experience testing high throughput, scalable, systems.
- Experience testing SQL and NoSQL database systems.
- Strong data analysis skills leveraging various technologies.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to excel as part of a geographically diverse team.
- Comfortable with Agile development practices like unit tests, and code reviews.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of enterprise security/threat intelligence/threat detection a big plus.
- Experience in Network security is a plus.
- Experience with application security a plus.
- Open source security tools: OSSEC, snort, Metasploit, Nessus, ...
- Tools: Github or similar, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, Selenium, Sonar, Hudson, Fortify, CppUnit, Junit, PyUnit, ...
WHAT YOU GET:
A competitive compensation that includes base salary + equity.
The opportunity to build innovative, scalable technologies with the global leader in unified security management.
Work with a company that has been won numerous industry awards.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 2
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Incentivos: Ticket Restaurant
- Info Otras Provincias: Córdoba , Jaén , Madrid , Málaga y Sevilla