Perfil del Candidato:
* Must be self-motivated but be able to operate within a team environment to deliver a professional support service.
* Proven experience managing Cisco networks, firewalls and DC networking related infrastructure (Minimum of 3-5 years experience).
* Knowledge of Load Balancers (F5, Kemp,).
* Basic knowledge of Cisco Call Manager infrastructures
* Previous experience in medium size or larger companies.
* Monitoring skills with Solarwinds, Nagios, PRTG,
* Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently to all levels of user within the organization.
* Ability to analysis and deliver a solution in a methodical and timely manner.
* Prepared to work occasional extra hours and weekends with little notice
* Fluency in English and any additional European language is valued.
* Network knowledge of Azure (firewalls, virtual switching, LB)
* SIP trunking
* SD WAN
Datos del Puesto:
As a Network & VoIP Analyst you will be responsible for providing support in network and telephony operations and maintenance within the Continental Europe Network and Telephony Infrastructure team. Involvement and proactive input in Business As Usual activities in parallel with Global and Regional projects.
Multinational company with presence in 36 countries and more than 180 offices.
* Network administration & support for Cisco and Meraki appliances for branch offices and Data Centers.
* Telephony administration and support of IP telephony systems.
* Work on ticket resolution for incidents and changes allocated to the EU IT Infrastructure Team
* Monitor network infrastructure on a daily basis to ensure appropriate service levels are met. Communicate & resolve any exceptions in a timely manner
* Support of the Cisco Voice Gateway platform including handsets/softphones.
* Load Balancer administration and support.
* Wi-Fi management and related services (dns, dhcp, radius, etc).
* Manage incidents, tickets and escalations with the Global MPLS service provider.
* Documenting of network and telephony infrastructure and standard operating procedures
* Department related work will be required out of hours including on-call support.
En esta oferta serás redirigido a la pagina web de la empresa.
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta. Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.