* Proven experience managing Cisco networks, firewalls and DC networking related infrastructure (Minimum of 3-5 years experience)
* Knowledge of Load Balancers
* Basic knowledge of Cisco Call Manager infrastructures
Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently to all levels of user within the organization
Ability to analysis and deliver a solution in a methodical and timely manner
* Prepared to work occasional extra hours and weekends with little notice
This role is responsible for providing global support in network and telephony operations and maintenance
Consolidated and Dynamic international company providing IT Service
* Network administration & support for Cisco and Meraki appliances for branch offices and Data Centers.
* Telephony administration and support of IP telephony systems.
* Work on Level 2 ticket resolution for incidents and changes allocated to the Global Infrastructure Operations Team.
* Monitor network infrastructure on a daily basis to ensure appropriate service levels are met.
* Support of the Cisco IP Telephony platform including handsets/softphones.
* Wi-Fi management and related services (dns, dhcp, radius, etc).
* Manage incidents, tickets and escalations with the global MPLS service provider.
* Documenting of network and telephony infrastructure and standard operating procedures
Full time position
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.