* 10 years Network Security professional experience
* Network security concepts, architecture precepts, and design principles
* Technical understanding and experience with network security technologies including IDS/IPS, and firewalls
* Deep understanding of the TCP/IP protocol stack, application protocols such as SNMP, SMTP, DNS, and DHCP; IPSec and SSL VPNs; SSL/TLS protocol knowledge
* Experience in security controls for WAN, LAN architectures
* Experience with authentication protocols for network resources including 802.1x, SSH, TACACS+, LDAP as well as network access control (NAC) solutions
* Connectivity models and network security controls used for cloud connectivity between enterprise and cloud solution providers
* Policy development pertaining to network security architecture and design
* Proven ability to deliver architectures that incorporate high availability, operations supportability and scalability through automation and programing Technology life cycle perspective
* Ability to design end-to-end network security solutions
* A Masters or Bachelors degree in a technical discipline is preferred
* JNCIS-SEC or CCIE is preferred
* CCIE Security and CISSP
* Knowledge of current technological trends and developments
Datos del Puesto:
The candidate will be re responsible for providing network security architecture and design services that define Network Security Standards for Cloud data center.
Focus on Secure network architectures and supporting technology solutions within the Cloud DC
Development of technical security architectures and standards focusing on network security related technology and controls.
High level of English is a must.
Telecommunication and services multi-national company.
* Be responsible for providing network security architecture and design services that define Network Security Standards for Cloud datacenter.
* Focus on Secure network architectures and supporting technology solutions within the Cloud DC
* Continually conduct maturity assessments and technology gap analysis of the network security
* Development of technical security architectures and standards focusing on network security related technology and controls
* Participate in evaluations and recommend solutions to support network security controls including: networking, firewalls, IDS/IPS, data loss prevention, application security, and overall data security.
* Partner closely with the project TMO team on the strategic direction for network security and shaping what effective looks like
* Lead implementation programs for improved network security, including segmentation, perimeter and in-depth monitoring, and active response
* Define network security technology strategies, best practices, guidelines and standards based on emerging technologies and the projects strategic direction
* Willingness to travel often
En esta oferta serás redirigido a la pagina web de la empresa.
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta. Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.