Edelway, an AKKA Technologies company, is a Swiss, dynamic and leading IT Services Consultancy with over 200 Consultants active across Europe.
To support our global end client in Barcelona, we are building an Infrastructure/Security team and are currently looking for a Network & Security Senior Engineer with solid experience of working on Global infrastructure/security projects.
This is a permanent opportunity and English only is required.
• Ensuring and controlling that security best practices and policies are at all times enforced for the domain covered, with the operational system operational team.
• Provide knowledge in collecting, analyzing, and escalating security events and responding to computer security incidents
• Assist in managing security technologies such as IDS/IPS, endpoint protection, threat detection, SIEM
• Identifying information security problems and challenges
• More than 5 years’ IT Security experience
• Ability to identify & propose solutions that improve security capabilities & drive operational efficiencies
• Strong understanding of IT infrastructure security concepts, including IT network security (LAN, VAN, WLAN VPN), Firewall platforms such as Palo Alto, Checkpoint...operating system etc.
• Experience with system security, virtualization or cloud technologies, using Network vulnerability scanners and Security Operation Center (SOC)
• Understanding of cyber security operations, event monitoring, and SIEM tools
• Security focused industry certifications such as a CISSP, CCSP, or OSCP is a plus
What´s in it for you?
Competitive compensation package including basic salary, an attractive bonus structure and comprehensive benefits package.
Ability to work for a stable and growing company with an established relationship with global European multinationals
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send us your CV and we will call you shortly to discuss it in details.
We look forward to discussing your application and career with Edelway/AKKA.