Our client, international chemical company based in Vallés Oriental (Barcelona), is looking for a Network and Security Architect.
- Responsible for maintaining and administering our company´s computer networks (WAN, LAN, Datacenters).
- Disaster recovery operations. Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Design of new technical solutions and giving advice and support to the Group Companies.
- Business orientation ensuring the correct functioning and security of Datacenters and other national and international networks (more than 200).
- Desirable knowledge of Cloud networks (AWS) to maintain a good integration with on premise systems.
- Experience and deep knowledge in managing IT projects.
- Supervise a technical engineer with whom must collaborate closely in the assigned projects.
Background and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- Official certifications Cisco (CCNP or higher) and Fortinet (NSE5 or higher) among others
- 5+ years´ experience in Networking & Security Cloud networking fields.
- Decision-making ability. Strong planning, organizing and project management skills. Innovation and process Improvement.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Teamplayer and collaborative.
If you´re interested in this role, click ´apply now´ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn´t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado