Webpac is a dynamic, fast growing company, providing high quality, appealing and innovative digital solutions to the packaging industry and consumer brands.
You´ll recognize many of the packaging designs we work with, maybe you´ll even have some at home and use them in your day-to-day live!
Webpac is offering an exciting opportunity for a driven .net/SQL Programmer to become part of our diverse and dyanamic team!
The successful candidate will be working with our team of senior programmers developing web solutions and apps for a variety of platforms.
- Object oriented programming (preferably C# .NET)
- SQL language and database structure. Preferably MSSQL.
- Ability to analyse and understand complex problems.
- Good English skills. You should be able to communicate with colleagues in English.
- Standard internet protocols.
- Understanding JSON, AJAX and other typical web technologies.
- Candidates must be able to come for interviews in our Digital Studios in Madrid.
- Knowledge of programming Apple, Android and Windows applications (metro apps) is a plus.
- Regular expressions
- Windows Server and network administration.
Why work at Webpac?!
You´ll have the change to work with exciting customers all over the world on challenging projects that are digitizing entire industries and changing the way business is done. Enjoy a dynamic environment full of driven individuals that are experts in their field.
You´ll become part of a diverse and international team of 14 nationalities based in the center of Madrid! Enjoy a multitute of social events and have some fun during your lunchtime by playing a game of table football or Playstation 4!
In return we offer you a competitive benefit package including:
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
- Extra holidays
- Long-term employee benefits.
- Career Development
We encourage training and offer a chance for career development in a growing, proactive, learning environment.
If you feel you could contribute in this stimulating environment, please fill in our application form and send it in to us. We will be delighted to hear about you!
Salary 16.000€ - 24.000€ per experience and value
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Formación Mínima: E.S.O. (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria)
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: A determinar
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 16.000€ - 24.000 € Bruto/año
- Incentivos: Flexi-time Schedule, Company Bonus and more!
- Otras Provincias: Asturias , Barcelona , Burgos , León y Valencia