Above all, we´re looking for an enthusiastic person willing to make this project of his/her own and grow with the company.
* Extensive experience in C# and ASP.NET.
* Knowledge of user authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
* Experience with integration of multiple data sources and databases.
* Good understanding of Git.
* Management of hosting environment, database administration, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
* Experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests.
* Understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SASS.
* Understanding of "session management" in a distributed server environment.
Be one of the first .NET Referents in this Digital company from the US, willing to launch his new product for the Spanish area.
Detalles del cliente
Digital Media company from Silicon Valley, opening new offices in Barcelona and willing to hire the best .NET Tech Lead for an amazing project to grow with.
Descripción de la oferta
Among others, your key responsibilities will be:
* Leading the remote team in ensuring code quality, training and best practices.
* Communication with US Stakeholders.
* Integration of user-facing elements programmed by the developers.
* Programming, building reusable code and libraries for the future.
* Optimisation of the application.
* Data security and storage: designing and implementation.
* Propose, design, and ship new features and new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
Oferta de empleo
Una buena oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.