Above all, we´re looking for an enthusiastic person willing to make this project of his/her own and grow with the company.
* Extensive experience in C# and ASP.NET.
* Knowledge of user authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
* Experience with integration of multiple data sources and databases.
* Good understanding of Git.
* Management of hosting environment, database administration, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
* Experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests.
* Understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SASS.
* Understanding of "session management" in a distributed server environment.
Be one of the first .NET Referents in this Digital company from the US, willing to launch his new product for the Spanish area.
Digital Media company from Silicon Valley, opening new offices in Barcelona and willing to hire the best .NET Tech Lead for an amazing project to grow with.
Among others, your key responsibilities will be:
* Leading the remote team in ensuring code quality, training and best practices.
* Communication with US Stakeholders.
* Integration of user-facing elements programmed by the developers.
* Programming, building reusable code and libraries for the future.
* Optimisation of the application.
* Data security and storage: designing and implementation.
* Propose, design, and ship new features and new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
* Your work and ideas will have high impact and be vital for the company.
* You will be part of a superb team of professionals building one of the fastest growing brand names on the net.
* Working flexibility.
* Technical training/meet ups covered by the company.
* Recognition and rewards.
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.