AIS Software is a professional software house in Malta, dedicated to developing, implementing and supporting systems and projects for various markets using the very latest technologies. In our daily work we use the cutting-edge tools and we have a passion for clean and maintainable code. Our primary focus is the development of intuitive software solutions. We are seeking to strengthen our team by recruiting a .NET Junior Software Developer.
What you will be doing:
• Design, development and implementing software for a variety of applications
• Developing and maintaining the software framework and services using the .NET framework and Microsoft technologies
• Delivering innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer’s changing business.
• Participating in agile development.
• Researching and answering technical questions.
You should have studied or have some experience of:
• Visual Studio 2010 or higher.
• .NET framework, including Visual Studio, ASP.NET
• Development experience utilizing C#, HTML, SQL, LINQ
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, and Stored Procedures
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Good communication skills in English.
The successful candidate shall work under the guidance and with the coaching of a Senior Software Architect.
Any other benefits
Malta has recently been ranked as the 5th best destination for working abroad, and the 1st such destination in Europe. It is a completely safe country, the living standards are high, and the quality of life is excellent. The cost of living, including rental accommodation in Malta is significantly lower than other European countries. It also offers lower tax system compared with most European states. All this topped up with our all the year round temperate climate, plus our unspoilt beautiful beaches and various outdoor activities, makes it a place where you can enjoy a very positive work-life balance. Check out the following link: https://www2.deloitte.com/mt/en/pages/careers/articles/mt-why-malta.html
AIS Software is part of a Group of companies which has been operating in Malta for 26 years. AIS Group of companies has been significantly influential in the local market, being a first in building automation and intelligent building technologies, setting up the first environmental consultancy firm, and being the local pioneers in waste management and recycling. AIS Software has developed prestigious projects including the national Free Childcare scheme, cloud-based workforce management solutions as well as various custom software development jobs for public and private authorities. It is now delving into latest cloud technologies, and is working on end-to-end solutions for the Internet of Things.
The chosen candidate would join a group of highly qualified personnel, from all walks of life. Employees within the group include Italians, Spaniards, Serbian and Macedonian. The working environment is a very positive one, with regular social and networking events, recent ones being support of Pink October, Movember, and the President of Malta Solidarity Fun Run. The group is Equality certified, ensuring fair and equal opportunities to all personnel. It also operates a KPI system, awarding monetary bonuses to each employee on achievement of targets set at the beginning of the year.
- Imprescindible Residir: Country
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Sin Experiencia
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 24.000€ - 30.000 € Bruto/año