Working at the EMEA HQ office in Madrid (Alcobendas), the developer will be part of a team working on the front-end development for our on-line web applications.
• Working as a team with agile methodologies.
• Analysis, Development and Maintenance of .Net Web Services and client/consumer applications.
• Deliver the tasks as scheduled by the Technical Lead.
• Researching & prototyping with latests technologies in order to improve the applications.
• Participate in frequent meetings to follow up on the team tasks in order to meet the objectives.
• 2+ years of overall software development experience.
• Passionate, team worker and good practices person.
• Experience with .Net WebApi and Rest APIs
• Strong background in object-oriented programming.
• SQL Server
• Fluent in English.
• Experience with mobile Apps developments. Ionic is a plus.
• Experience developing Microservices and all patterns involved in this kind of infrastructures.
• Background in financial services applications with experience in high transaction volume environment.
Ria’s mission is to be the most progressive money transfer company in the world, offering service excellence and the most competitive and reliable remittance payment services to its customers. Ria is also committed to best-in-class business relationships with its global agent and correspondent network, based on the principles of mutual respect, fairness and generally accepted business practices.
Willing to work in Ria means willing to work in a professional environment characterized by its diversity, dynamism and hard work. We, as our customers, come from very different cultures and horizons and this extremely vibrant context makes us even more open, proactive and productive.