* Experience as a Mobile iOSiOS developer (Objective-C and Swift)
* Experience as Mobile Android developer (Java or KotlinKotlin)
* Knowledge of library building
* Experience in GIT version control
* Creation and execution of Unit Tests and Integration Tests
* Development of client-server applications and use of REST APIsAPIs through HTTP, JSONJSON or other like GraphQLGraphQL, gRPC
* gRPCKnowledge of the Apple / Android guidelines for implementation and application design
* Ability to analyze and communicate at functional and technical level.
* Released applications on the App store or the Android market
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* APIsFamiliarity with OOP dOOPesign principles
* Excellent analytical sanalyticalkills with a good problem-solving attitude
* Ability to perform in a team environment
* BSc dBScegree in Computer Science or relevant field
We would like a FullStack Mobile Engineer Senior to be part of the Team. With experience on Mobile iOS and Android developer, with a deep knowledge of library building since our product consists of two public B2C applications on Android and iOS as well as an SDK used by our customers.
It´s all about our people.
We support work-life balance in an environment that promotes growth and development-and have fun doing it!
Customer Experience obsession.
We´re a UXUX company, so our customers and users always come first. We´re passionate about delivering the best customer experience possible through our products and services.
We encourage direct, open and honest communication, with no judgment on constructive feedback. We are endlessly inquisitive, and receptive to all ideas.
There´s no "I" in "team".
We offer each other kindness and support in our selfless journey towards our common goals.
Less is more.
We´re scrappy, we avoid excess, and we focus on efficiency.
* Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
* Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
* The will to learn about last technologies
* The will to become a full stack mobile engineer (Android + iOS)
* Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
* Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
* Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
* Design interfaces to improve the user experience
* Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
* Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
* Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
* Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
* International environment
* Attractive Culture and team
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.