Be a key driver on BASF´s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses.
Role specific activities (what is expected of you):
• Administrate and operate the Microsoft MSSQL database and/or MS IIS Webserver infrastructure installations of BASF
• Translates functional requirements into technical specifications
• Development and customization of technical specification
• Installation&configuration, maintenance&monitoring, patching&lifecycle of MSSQL databases (SQL Server 2012/2016 and higher) on Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 or higher, Azure IaaS Windows Server, Azure SQL DB PaaS
• Initial loading activities and typical configuration activities for databases according to project requirements
• Installation&configuration, maintenance&monitoring, patching&lifecycle of MS IIS Webserver on Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 or higher, Azure IaaS Windows Server or Azure Webapp PaaS Service
• plan, install, configure, monitor and commission complex IT systems (hardware/software).
• analyze and solve complex incidents as well as technical malfunctions and advise users in the event of problems.
• By using the documentation and quality assurance tools, actively tackle the root cause analysis of malfunctions and problems and solve them effectively.
• In close cooperation with key players within and outside the team as well as with our external providers, coordinate the provision of services taking into account agreed service level agreements (e.g. reaction times, solution times, availability, readiness).
• Performing of quality assurance via unit and functional testing
• Supports user acceptance testing
Required (Education, Additional Qualifications and experience)
• Bachelor´s Degree from an accredited college or university is required
• Minimum 3+ years´ experience in working as MSSQL Database administrator, technical consultant or similar role
• Minimum 1+ years´ OS-knowledge for server administration activities in Microsoft Windows server 2012/2016 or higher
• Minimum 1+ years´ experience in Microsoft IIS Webserver
• Knowledge of application lifecycle, change/release management process
• An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster a positive and energized culture
• Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal English communication skills.
• Ability to work in a multicultural team spread across the globe.
• Experienced Knowledge in
o MSSQL Database Administration (with certificate)
o MS Windows Server Administration (with certificate)
o MS IIS Webserver
• Knowledge in
o Azure SQL DB, Azure Webapp
o Eclipse, Jira, Jira Confluence,
o Altiris Software stack
o Netlib database encryption
o GIT, CVS
Nice to have (Education, Additional Qualifications and experience)
• Experiences in working in global / virtual teams/projects
• Basic OS-knowledge for server administration activities in Linux (ideally Suse Linux Enterprise Server 12 or higher and/or RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 or higher)
• Basic tools like PuTTY, WinSCP
• Other database administration skills (Oracle, PostGres, Neo4J¡)
• Other websolutions skills (IBM Websphere, Oracle Weblogic, Apache, Tomcat)
• Knowledge of project management mythologies like Agile (Scrum)
• Knowledge in Docker Enterprise container platform (&Kubernetes?)
• Knowledge of Jira, Microsoft Azure DevOps (VSTF) or Microsoft Planner a plus
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado