Be a key driver on BASF´s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses.
Role specific activities (what is expected of you):
• Develop and operate the Documentum infrastructure installations of BASF
• Implement technical specifications
• Design and suggest technical setup based on global and local Documentum Infrastructures
• Middleware knowledge of Documentum (v6.7 to v16.4) and related components
• Active participation in designing a global Documentum landscape under Product Owner leadership
• Drive for sustainable solutions
• Leverages the use of standard functionalities to reduce none standard development
• Plays key role as technical consultant on Documentum core components
• Installation of Documentum docbases and support major data migration activities
• Be an integral part of the Documentum Middleware squad
• plan, install, configure, monitor and commission complex IT systems (hardware/software).
• analyze and solve complex incidents as well as technical malfunctions and advise users in the event of problems.
• By using the documentation and quality assurance tools, actively tackle the root cause analysis of malfunctions and problems and solve them effectively.
• In close cooperation with key players within and outside the team as well as with our external providers, coordinate the provision of services taking into account agreed service level agreements (e.g. reaction times, solution times, availability, readiness).
• Support Internal Business Partners during User Acceptance Tests
Required (Education, Additional Qualifications and experience)
• Bachelor´s Degree from an accredited college or university or comparable IT-related education with certificate
• Minimum 3+ years´ experience in working with Middleware components
• Basic OS-knowledge for server administration activities in Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 or higher as well as Linux (ideally Suse Linux Enterprise Server 11 and higher and/or RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 and higher)
• Minimum 2+ years´ experience in Documentum components
• An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster a positive and energized culture
• Excellent judgement. Able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid, logical decisions in a fast-moving company.
• A growth mindset with a curiosity to learn and improve.
• Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal English communication skills.
• Ability to work in a multicultural team spread across the globe.
• Experienced Knowledge in
o Documentum 6.7 to 16.4 (incl. Content Server and customization abilities from Webtop 6.8)
o Configuration of MyDocumentum for Outlook, MyDocumentum for Sharepoint
o Documentum Lifecycles and Workflows
• Knowledge in
o Documentum object model / BOF
o Documentum D2 Client
o ADTS, Index Server, Content Server
o DQL, SQL
o LDAP, AD, DNS
Nice to have (Education, Additional Qualifications and experience)
• Experiences in working in global / virtual teams/projects
• Knowledge of application lifecycle, change/release management process
• Knowledge of project management methodologies like Agile (Scrum)
• Experiences in Docker Enterprise container platform with Documentum (from version 7.2 on)
• Knowledge of Jira, Microsoft Azure DevOps (VSTF) or Microsoft Planner a plus
• Knowledge in
o Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere
o MySQL, Oracle, MS-SQL-Server, maybe MongoDB
o Apache Tomcat
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado