Perfil del Candidato:
• Produce high quality test assets as part of sprint testing
• Ensure the quality of all product releases is up to a standard agreed and accepted by key stakeholder
• Actively contribute and drive the on-going improvement of the testing process, knowledge, quality and best practices
• Maintain good visibility and communication of all testing activities with the team and key stakeholders
• Ensure key issues detected are appropriately documented, flagged, communicated and handed over to the appropriate function to resolve in a timely manner
• Understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle, and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation.
• Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, test plans, test reports)
• Experience with software testing (Functional, Integration, Regression, and User Acceptance, Risk based testing)
• Experience with Performance/Load testing (jMeter, LoadRunner, etc)
• Familiar with continuous integration (jenkins) and source control systems such as git/github
• Knowledge of Agile SCRUM process and how it pertains to the QA life cycle
• Experience with Unix/Linux
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• High level of attention to details
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive independently or collaboratively with team on solutions, positive approach to difficulties and imaginative problem solver
Datos del Puesto:
On behalf of ThomasCook (www.thomascook.com), Ciklum is looking for Middle QA Engineer to join Malaga team on full-time basis.
In the Inspirational Search team, you will be a part of the new strategy which Thomas Cook is implementing through several initiatives that shift the focus to bringing additional value for our customers. This is a combination with the opportunities brought by the new technology, led after a few iterations to a reference implementation for blended search – a google alike semantic search bar, which allows customers to search for products using text sentences.
You will have a chance to review the proof of concept and to make a decision on the final tech stack.
What´s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Established in 2002, Ciklum is a leading Danish supplier of technical personnel and teams, software development and agile business consulting to high growth companies globally. Ciklum currently employs more than 2500 specialists in our offices and technical development centers.
Ciklum is recognized as CeBIT 2010 Top 20 innovative company delivering services/products for small and medium sized companies, and named the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Top 100 Global Services provider. Most recently Gartner Inc. named Ciklum as a "Cool Vendor" in its "Cool Vendors in Application Services, 2013" report.
Unlike the traditional project outsourcing model, we help over 200 of our clients establish their own development centers in one of our nearshore development locations where they outsource, completely or partially, their software development.
Learn more about us at www.ciklum.com