Perfil del Candidato:
On behalf of Evrythng, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Node.js Engineer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting Team that works on the IoT world and manages real-time data to drive applications.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
• Experience of developing and working with microservices.
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Experience working within cloud-based/SaaS environments.
• Experience of owning a project and making it a success from conception to deployment, live monitoring and maintenance.
• Degree educated (BA/BS).
• A forward thinker, collaborator, and humble attitude.
• Be excited by all things Technology and IoT.
Datos del Puesto:
Evrythng (evrythng.com) is the Internet of Things Smart Products Platform that connects any consumer product to the Web, and manages real-time data to drive applications. The world’s leading consumer product manufacturers work with Evrythng to manage billions of intelligent online identities in the cloud for their products, deliver real-time interactive experiences and support services to consumers, and connect with the ecosystem of other applications and products in their digital lives.
• Collaborate with product managers and team members to gather requirements, design, and solve complex problems.
• Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Develop software with robust coding for major components of large, mission critical, real-time distributed applications.
• Manage time appropriately and clearly communicate changes in effort or scope.
• Write maintainable, standard-driven code.
• Develop APIs to support the front-end developers in building their user interfaces.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
• Implementation of security and data protection.
• Integration of data storage solutions such as Redis and MongoDB.
• Manage Continuous Delivery processes, including automated building, testing and packaging processes
• Contribute to documentation where required.
• Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends – particularly with regards to security, accessibility, usability, and related emerging technologies.
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!