Perfil del Candidato:
On behalf of Evrythng, Ciklum is looking for a Middle QA Engineer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting Team that works on the IoT world and manages real-time data to drive applications.
You will work within the software development on their highly scalable award winning IoT platform. The aim is about meeting high standards of quality, performance and reliability, operating around the clock on a massive scale. So, If you are passionate about quality, the newest, cutting edge technologies and interested about the IoT space, then this is definitely the role for you. You will test their IoT platform end to end, at the user acceptance level and at a code level, both manually and with automated tools.
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• RESTful Web Services and API Testing (POSTMAN, etc)
• Performance testing (Gatling, Flood.io, etc)
• NoSQL databases and doing basic queries
• Understanding of how to help teams implement tests at the right level of the pyramid
• Git, GitHub
• Context Driven and Session Based testing and an understanding of when to use the right software tool to get the job done
• Strong at bug management and reporting, but with preference for post-it notes and communication to get bugs fixed ASAP
Nice to have:
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology e.g test design and test techniques. Either from BBST courses or ISTQB (certification itself is not required)
• Excellent communication skills (cross-location teams)
• Internet of Things – production or hobby
Datos del Puesto:
• Works closely with the PO to understand functional requirements and acceptance criteria to ensure quality is built into the product.
• Identify and provide feedback on the gap/anomalies in the requirements and acceptance criteria.
• Ensure stories reach the definition of ready during sprint planning and testing issues are discussed.
• Proactively learn and apply test design principles.
• Create product coverage outlines mind maps of what is to be tested, this will be done through test ideas and test charters.
• Leading the testing of a product at each stage of the iteration build cycle to get stories to the definition of done.
• Can tell the testing story, explain risks found during the testing, and the impact assessment of these risks to technical & non-technical stakeholders.
• Supports the development of standards/tools/techniques for Automated Testing.
• Employs automated testing techniques, particularly to support regression testing across all product platforms.
• Work with designers to foster better testability in the product.
• Works closely with the scrum team, particularly Dev Ops and the Developers to ensure that quality code can be released into live on a regular cycle.
• Design, write, or configure a tool to help perform a certain special kind of testing when required.
• Keep up to date with the evolution of the testing industry.
• Takes part in the QA chapter and adds valuable input.
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary.
About Evrythng: www.evrythng.com
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!