Perfil del Candidato:
* Master or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Sciences or Engineering; or equivalent years of experience.
* Fluency in English - both verbal and written.
* Minimum of 4 years experience in software development and maintenance, including:
* .NET technologies (C#, ASP.Net,Entity Framework, MVC)
* Azure PaaS
* VSTS and source code management practices
* Xamarin or other mobility technology (Cordova, react, etc.)
* Usage of MS Project and MS Office tools
Datos del Puesto:
As part of the evolution, we are building in our Barcelona Hub a unique team, which will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining Microsoft based Quality Management solutions.
¡We are looking for a QM Senior Specialist - Microsoft Technical Architect!
Our client, a multinational World´s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 90 billion Euros in sales, more than 300,000 employees worldwide and 440 factories in more than 80 countries, is offering an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting their conviction that people are the most important asset.
We are looking for a Microsoft Technical Architect who will write functional specifications, coordinate system configuration and code creation, build prototypes and test solutions. The Senior Specialist will also manage ongoing release updates and support the maintenance of solutions.
* Gather functional requirements, write functional specifications, coordinate onshore and offshore developers, test scenarios and build prototypes for SAP based Quality Management projects.
* Identify, build, test and implement changes to current systems with the objective to ensure compliance, improve performance and/or usability.
* Act as the third level of support for QM solutions, analysing and resolving incidents. Drive root cause analysis and implement permanent fixes with focus on continuous improvement.
* Support the on-boarding and training of new team members.
* Social Benefits