Our client is a young and dynamic company. They started 4 years ago and are a real FinTech player. They work with parties in the legal sector, such as bailiffs, lawyers and their ties with the order-to-cash processes of all sorts of companies. In this branch, they are the gamechanger with their SaaS and platform approach. Their focus is business model innovation, techno-logy and usability. To realize this, they invest a lot in their team and their people. They build top-teams of enthusiastic people with top-skills. From their side, they do their utmost to be a top-employer and to create the space to develop yourself. Their core values are authenticity, respect and freedom. They find it important that you feel comfortable and involved in the company. Therefore, they go for the new way of working, where traditional hierarchy, fixed places and hours are replaced by an informal and flat structure with a lot of flexibility in place and time, and with colleagues that you can count on.
· You will work in a team of 3 developers, creating a new web application for 1 of the leading Belgian banks.
· You watch over the quality of the delivered solution.
· You participate in discussions on technical architecture.
· You translate existing mockups into web screens, and you are responsible for the technical design, development and testing of these screens.
· As an experienced .NET (web) developer you contribute to the efficiency of the team.
· You offer 2nd line support in a rotation system, in order to provide 24/7 support to the 1st line support team of the bank.
Join the company and choose for...
· A challenging function in a dynamic working environment with flexible work opportunities.
· The possibility to invest in your personal development.
· A place in a motivated multidisciplinary team, where you can contribute to the realization of a unique innovative platform for the banking sector.
· An attractive payroll package with many extra-legal benefits, an on-call compensation for 24/7 support, and the choice bet-ween a representative company car.
· An employment in Mechelen. In consultation with your colleagues, you will have the possibility to partly work from home.
· The salary will be between 2900€ and 3300€ gross a month.
· You will get a laptop and a mobile phone contract · You will receive a monthly 180€ nett allowance.
· You will get a hospitalization insurance and additional pension insurance.
. You will get relocation support.
· You have a bachelor´s degree in (Applied) Computer Science or higher.
· You have at least 4 years of professional experience in .NET projects.
· You are a team player and experienced with working in a scrum team.
· You have experience in a complex technical project. · You can also approach and solve a problem independently.
· Experience with Azure, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server, NServiceBus, are considered assets.
· Experience with one of the bigger SPA front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue), are considered assets.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado