Perfil del Candidato:
As an Engineering Intern at LunaMission, you will become a member of a fast-passed, close-knit multidisciplinary team pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in drones and computer vision interface. Apart from technical tasks that may include everything from CAD to schematics/layout, firmware, support/analysis code, instrumentation, calibration, long-term reliability tests and even Android/iOS apps – you will participate in helping define a unique, high-profile new product.
• BASc/MASc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Mechatronics degrees.
• Previously shipped software products.
• Preferred experience with drones
• Preferred experience with WiFi drivers, USB, Serial Driver development, Linux Kernel.
• Preferred Experience with simple hardware prototyping.
• Development environment: C/C++, Python, ROS.
• Preferred Experience with computer vision.
• Experience with software continuous integration.
• Experience with Python or similar scripting languages for deployment and test automation.
Datos del Puesto:
Are you a student or a fresh graduate and would you like to gain your first international experience in the heart of Alicante?
Then you are right at Luna Mission.
We are a Spanish start-up company specialized in automated security solutions with drones and currently we are looking for a highly ambitious and energetic person to join our team.
We are building a platform that consists of an autonomous unmanned aerial vehicle equipped with a cameras/sensors to provide security and intruders detection on wide open air space. You will be part of a small motivated team tasked to design and implement the software architecture for the system
We´re a small energetic team bringing unique autonomous drone systems to market.
We´re seeking talented, exceptional people to make this adventure happen. Join us!