Perfil del Candidato:
Experience of minimum 4-5 years in the area described above. It is also required:
- Business and value driven, analytical, planning and management capabilities
- Leadership skills, able to work in teams, communication skills (written and spoken), interpersonal skills
- Management (organization, communication, finance and human resources)
- Actively support team members in attaining their objectives.
- Well organized, accurate and process minded.
- Ability to listen and translate technical terms to non-technical people.
- A mindset of delivering in time, scope and budget.
- A solution and customer oriented attitude.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, including off-shore teams
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Technical Skills in Oracle Peoplesoft Campus (PSCS)
Experience and knowledge in following PSCS modules:
- Academic Structure
- Campus Community
- Student Admission
- Activity Management
- Student financials
- Program Enrollment
- Student Records
Datos del Puesto:
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
Accenture is looking for a Technology Consulting Manager in the Barcelona office with a proven experience in Peoplesoft Oracle.
PeopleSoft Manager manages the software application development, configuration, unit testing and deployment and integration of technical solutions for PeopleSoft PSCS implementation projects.
Responsible for managing the design, development, and support of application solutions and re-engineered components based on client requirements. Apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings.
It is also valued knowledge of clients within the sector of Universities and Business schools