Are you passionate about performance? Can you lead a team of experienced Engineers? Do you have experience of both end-to-end performance testing and coaching & mentoring a team? If so we want to hear from you!
We’re seeking an experienced Load & Performance Team Lead to head up our Load & Performance Team of Engineers located across our Derivco Sports locations. As a team you will provide end-to-end performance testing and improvements across our Sportsbook products.
As part of Derivco Sports you would be working for one of the foremost providers of sportsbook technology in the world.
Key focus areas for the role include:
• Ensuring the team goals are aligned with the company strategy and working towards achieving the strategy
• Overseeing all aspects of the team by facilitating and resolving issues, through effective problem solving and communication skills
• Creating performance engineering strategy and focus
• Making process improvement suggestions and agrees on process improvement goals with the team to facilitate effective and efficient processes
• Evaluate the system (understand user and non-user functionality)
• Evaluate the logical and physical architecture
• Troubleshoot and set up environments for performance testing
• Designs, installs and configures appropriate tools on that environment
• Installs new releases of software in the load and performance environment
To be successful as Load & Performance Team Lead you will have:
• Substantial Software Testing Experience, with a solid & recent background in L&P Testing
• Proven experience of leading, mentoring and coaching a team of Engineers
• Multiple Test certifications
• Experience testing across multiple platforms. Eg. (Client, Server, Web, DB, mainframe)
• Knowledge of industry performance standards, performance bottlenecks and web performance measures
• Sound theoretical knowledge of systems and architecture, Queuing Theory and networking
• Programming/scripting experience (C#, Bash, Ruby, Erlang/Elixir)
• Experience of various operating systems to include Windows & Unix
• Database knowledge to include SQL and Postgres
• Previous experience with any of the following monitoring technologies: Grafana, Splunk, Nagios, ELK
• Experience managing distributed teams would be an advantage
With team members based across our European Derivco Sports locations, flexibility to travel on occasion is needed.
In return for your hard work Derivco offers employees a great range of benefits including pension, health insurance, wellness allowance, restaurant card, discretionary company bonus, budget for training & development, social events and much more. With a great work environment and a host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career.
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: Otros títulos, certificaciones y carnets
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 45.000€ - 72.000 € Bruto/año
- Incentivos: bonus, pension, restaurant card, gym