The LMS (Learning Management System) Technical Manager will have the following requirements:
* Undergraduate degree, preferably in engineering or IT.
* Master´s Degree will be valued.
* Proficient level of written and spoken English and Spanish.
* 15 years of experience in project management related to software development in Technology or Consulting companies or department.
* Ideally, 5 years of experience giving support to academic areas in the field of LMS.
* Experience and knowledge of LMS platforms: Blackboard, Canvas, Open edX
* Project management experience in the development of custom software solutions using open source platforms.
The LMS Technical Manager will be responsible for Project Management and application of technologies used in training and e-learning. He/She must have experience in managing the full software life cycle related to the educational platforms, Learning Management System (LMS), covering both traditional platforms like Blackboard and Canvas and new open source solutions like Open edX or Moodle.
Company leader in the Educational and Training Sector
The LMS (Learning Management System) Technical Manager will deal with the following key action areas:
* Project management: planning, coordinating and monitoring.
* Understanding the needs of academic areas in order to identify and specify technical solutions to support them.
* Management and follow-up with the academic areas of projects related to LMS that impact IT.
* Management of providers of development and maintenance of the systems that support the academic areas within the LMS field.
* Management of the LMS team and direct report to the Software Development and Maintenance Director.
Interesting professional opportunity
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.