You are a "techie" but also a strong communicator. You feel the owner of the issues and incidents that you receive and you are ready to solve them.
* Fluent in English
* Work permit in Spain or European citizenship
* Experience as a Linux System Administrator
* Understanding of Networking standards
* Ability to read and understand logs and tack traces
* Background in SQL
* Containerization knowledge ( Docker, Kubernetes, etc )
* Knowledge of Cloud providers
Looking for a Linux Support Engineer who is eager to grow and learn in sunny Barcelona!
Global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 15 nationalities in one location with more than 2.500 employees from over the world. Providing services to the TOP companies belonging to IT and Networking sector.
We are looking for a talented Sytem Administrator with experience in Linux to join out international and young team based in Barcelona
* Responsible for providing technical support for Cloud Platform products to worldwide clients
* Debug customer issues, keeping ownership of cases until resolution while engaging other teams as needed
* Providing technical support to Networking and infrastructure products
* Not forgetting to escalate or ask for help from the rest of the team when you cannot find the solution
* You will ensure that our users are more than satisfied with our services and together we strive to exceed their expectations every day
* Permanent contract
* Continuous training and certifications
* Ticket restaurant
* Free fresh fruit and cofee
* Pool table, ping pong and punching bag
* Multicultural environment and social activities
* Relocation package
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.