Our client, important international security company with own product, is looking for a Senior System Engineer for its offices located in Barcelona centre.
The company is in full growth. Reporting to the Systems Manager, we´re looking for a senior system engineer with can-do attitude, already exposed to agile and devops culture willing to expand her/his knowledge in high-secured, high available, high traffic environment.
- Mastering Linux Administration from kernel to TCP stack hacks and security patches;
- Scripting: Bash and Python;
- HTTP stack: Apache, Nginx, HAproxy, gor;
- Monitoring with Nagios;
- Network routing, tunnelling and vpns;
- Java AS administration: Jetty, Tomcat, WildFly, Payara;
- Advanced knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB replication;
- Queuing systems as SQS, RabbitMQ and ZeroMQ;
- Jenkins and Artifactory administration;
- Docker management: From Dockerfile to swarm.
- High availability environments techniques;
- Jenkins CI/CD pipelines automation;
- Orchestration tools: Swarm, SaltStack, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, OpsWorks;
- Hashicorp stack knowledge: Vault, Consul, etc.;
- TICK, elasticsearch and bosun knowledge;
- Management of Couchbase, Redis, InfluxDB, CockroachDB.
Bonus point for previous experience with Solr, SolrCloud, AWS Beanstalk, S3 and or the on-premise Big Data stack Hadoop: HDFS, Spark, Kafka etc.
- Perm contract with company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and the possibility of teleworking
- Other social benefits.
If you are looking for a technologically advanced project and a growing environment in its market niche, this is your opportunity!
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado